A smile makeover can do wonders for your appearance and confidence. After a thorough dental evaluation, we can recommend a unique combination of procedures designed to take your smile to a whole new level.
Investing in smile improvement is not only an aesthetic enhancement; it can also be a major step forward for your total dental health. During your first visit, Dr. Roslund will perform an aesthetic wax-up of your teeth With your goals in mind, we will make a model of your mouth and create a new model to show you how our cosmetic treatments can improve your smile.
We feel this method is superior to relying strictly on a computer generated model because it factors in occlusions and bite pattern to give you a more realistic expectation of your results.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
During your smile makeover, we will perform a combination of procedures designed to improve the overall appearance of your smile. The unique characteristics of your mouth and facial features, combined with your current dental health will determine which procedures we recommend for your smile makeover.
Here are some of the ways a smile makeover can enhance your appearance:
- Ineffective or unattractive metal fillings can be replaced with natural-looking tooth-colored fillings
- Fractured, cracked, or chipped teeth can be corrected
- Missing teeth can be filled in with long-lasting dental implants
- Gaps can be filled in
- Tooth crowding can be balanced out
- Excessive gum tissue can be reduced
- Discolored teeth can be improved with a tooth whitening procedure
- Slightly crooked teeth can be straightened with porcelain veneers
- Short or long teeth can be evened out
At T. D. Roslund, D. D. S., your dental health is our first priority. We design smile makeovers that ensure a strong foundation while delivering a high level of artistry catered to your unique physical features. When considering a cosmetic dentistry enhancement, think about how you would like your smile to look and make sure you share your style preferences with our team.
To schedule an appointment or consultation, please contact us today.